Current Job Openings
Print Production Assistant
Ansun is seeking a part-time, temporary print shop assistant. The print shop assistant will work along-side press operators in 6-color production and in our bindery department. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
All positions require a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and ability to work in the US without company sponsorship.
Additionally this position considers the following:
- Print shop experience is helpful for Press Assistants and a minimum of one year offset press operating experience is required to become a Press Operators.
- Ability to assist with press set-up, run, and clean up; detail oriented; excellent verbal skills; ability to read and understand a job ticket.
- Ability to differentiate colors (able to pass color test); ability to read a ruler (able to pass a ruler test). Vision correctable to 20/20.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently and competently in the English language
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency for on-time completion of assigned activities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused and follow instructions
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive and solution focused
- Positive attitude, team player
Ansun Print Pros are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Joe Mulligan via email joe
Since our doors first opened in 1995 we have earned a reputation for unmatched customer service, superior craftsmanship, and creative solutions to today’s challenges in commercial printing. Ansun was founded with the following philosphy. We believe in…
> Insight, NOT hindsight
> Asking, NOT assuming
> Collaboration, NOT isolation
> Knowing, NOT pretending
> Being proactive, NOT reactive
> Value, NOT cost
> Our customer wants, NOT what we think
> Fresh air, NOT hot air
> Bigger is not better
> Better is better